UX CX UI Designer
- Report directly to the Marketing Manager
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
- Work for a company with a real “feel good” mission.
About the company
Our client is a well-known marketing organisation that is looking to substantially increase its web footprint in Northern and Eastern Australia. This organisation is growing rapidly, spanning both metropolitan cities and rural areas.
About the role
The role will report directly to the Marketing Manager but also work very closely with the IT team. The Marketing Manager has a strong passion for UX so you must have a strong desire and enthusiasm to implement, uplift and prove the value of UX within the company.
Ideally you will have 2 + years of UX CX UI Design experience with a digital design or visual/interaction design background. You will also ideally have a passion for or at least a strong understanding of all things e-commerce and a thorough understanding of the end to end UX methodology, be confident in user testing, creating personas and rapid prototyping/wireframing.
For this role, we are after someone that has:
- A strong UX/UI background within similar roles across different disciplines and industries.
- An optimistic problem solver who can find ways to get things done and maybe a little bit of you wants to change the world.
- The ability to work collaboratively in an Agile delivery environment
- The maturity to maintain effective relationships with a large number of internal stakeholders
- An interest in keeping up to date with trends and innovations
- The knowledge to continue to add and contribute to the team’s design thinking methodology
- Most of all we want someone that plays nicely with others and puts the people at the heart of their designs. By people, we mean both your team, stakeholders and the user.
In terms of technical skills, we want:
- A demonstrable understanding of design processes
- Someone that can take an idea from concept to wireframes and visual design (Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch)
- Experience producing design research deliverables is also highly desirable (personas and customer journeys)
- A proven track record of documenting design (style guides, UX CX patterns, etc)
- An understanding of inclusive design principles (accessibility) and designs to match
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or call 03 9426 4888 for a confidential discussion.