Service Desk Analyst
- Service Desk Analyst
- Eastern Suburbs
- Be part of a well reputable organisation that will offer you a stable working environment.
About the role
In your role as a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for dealing with all Incident and service requests and troubleshooting issues over the phone, face to face and via email. You will be a confident individual that has great written and oral communication skills as well as exceptional customer service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing policies/procedures and business support standards.
- Be responsible for the tracking and reporting both open and closed incidents and ensure this is done so in a timely manner.
- Reporting on the health of the help desk and support through the use of ticket related performance metrics.
- Assist in the development and testing of training documentation.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Level 1 & 2 Help Desk role
- Strong customer service
- Ability to resolve issues via email, over the phone & face to face
- Strong problem solving/Analytical skills
- Ability to support and work well within a team
- Ability to multitask
- Previous experience with Health software would be a bonus
- Be a forward thinker and have a strong ability to prioritise issues and quickly resolve them.
- Desirable- ITIL Certification, Prince2
People enjoy working for our client because their primary focus is to add quality to the lives of others in need. They provide a structured and supportive environment with job security.
- Close to public transport
- Work in a supportive, structured environment
- Career role, fantastic work culture
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your resume. Due to an expected high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The successful candidate will also need to hold and maintain a valid Working With Children’s Check and be willing to complete a police check if they do not already have a current one.