- Onsite parking available
- Stable work culture
- Opportunity for progression
About the company
Our client is expanding quickly, their focus is on delivering cutting edge Technology to the business and client alike. They are committed to providing their employees with an opportunistic and stable work environment.
About the role
As a Systems Administrator your role is to provide 2nd & 3rd level support and to supervise and ensure the efficient operation of the company’s network, client servers, databases, and equipment. This includes leading the IT staff responsible for monitoring and diagnosing network and hardware problems.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design, install, administer, and optimize company servers and related components to achieve high performance of the various business applications supported by tuning the servers as necessary.
- Overseeing the physical security, integrity, and safety of the data centre/server farm.
- Assist in designing and implementing data centre/server room security features, including HVAC control, environmental alarms, access restrictions, and so on.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Administer help desk database for entries on server and server resource issues; prioritize and respond to help desk tickets as appropriate.
- Complete a Wifi rebuild
- Second stage Firewall configuration, dynamic routing, web filtering
- Disaster recovery
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches.
- Extensive experience in other firewall technologies (Juniper, Sonicwall, Fortinet, Checkpoint)
- Experience writing statements of work
- Active Directory
- Software and Hardware experience
- Ability to manage a team
- Strong working knowledge of SQL relational database.
- Mobile Sim Management
- Knowledge or certifications in virtualization (VMware) storage and datacentre solutions.
- File & Application Security
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your resume or alternatively call 03 9426 4888.