- Large not-for-profit organisation
- Community care
- Eastern Suburbs – close to trains/trams
- Permanent role
Our client works to maintain strong business relationships and customer management primarily within Victoria and Tasmania, but extending to Northern states as well.
Their core values are integrity, excellence and respect form the general public and specialised sector members. Information Technology has a major strategic responsibility within the organisation, and is the core provider of Technology, Services and Support to the organisation, end users and clients.
This new role is responsible for the provision of Technical Solutions, Functional and Strategic Integration of the CMS and ERP Systems and to ensure maximum output of IT to all end users. The successful candidate will execute a Review the current Solution Architecture Design Development and Roadmap any new Strategy or Processes for key Projects through the Implementation of Architectural methods, standards and principles. Analysis of outsourcing IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS will be expected.
Areas of accountability:
Business Stakeholders, Leadership Team, IT Project Managers, Project Teams, Business Managers and Major External Vendors.
You will be responsible for:
- An Architectural Review “as is – to be”
- Defining Solutions Architecture and Designs for long term future business needs.
- Assess Iaas, Paas and SaaS options
- Undertake and contribute to any Design work, ensuring Designs are prepared in accordance with standards and guidelines, and developing high-level and functional Design documents where applicable.
- Contribute towards the ongoing improvements of the Information Technology Department’s software development and Architecture practices and processes integrating new initiatives into the Enterprise Roadmap.
- Contribute to the central knowledge repository for Design models, development standards, tips and techniques for tools, building components, and solution Architectures.
- Maintain strong communication with business and technical stakeholders to clarify and determine exact goals and requirements for new Systems and services and ensure that expectations are continually aligned.
- Manage the expectations of business stakeholders, and promote the use of IT strategic Architecture.
- Keep pace with Technology, trends and practices and advise on their potential application within the client industry.
- Apply Architectural standards, principles and policies in the Design of solution Architecture for projects and area wide capabilities, and ensure alignment to the business’ IT Strategy.
Your resume history should reveal:
- Solid Enterprise Architecture skills.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Architecture and Roadmaps in complex environments.
- Experience in business requirements solicitation and analysis.
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies.
- Sound experience in Architectural disciplines across a range of projects.
- You will also need:
- Sound understanding of alternate Application Architectures, development and testing methodologies.
- Architectural Systems Design and Integration experience in complex VMWare and Citrix LAN / WAN Environments
- Experience with both packaged and bespoke software.
- Senior Enterprise Architect experience across a range of complex Project environments and Performance Modelling.
- Strong experience in resolving solution Design and Architecture contentions.
- Degree qualifications relevant to the IT industry.
- TOGAF or Zachman certification preferred. ITIL V3 minimum expertise, Certified in Agile, Waterfall and/or PMBoK PM Methodologies, Test Driven Development (TDD), ITIL and continuous integration methods.
You will be able to provide examples of your:
Ability to “think big”, leadership and negotiation skills, project control and organizational skills, documentation and verbal skills in translating these to non-technical parties and collaborative skills.
This unique not-for-profit organisation is built on core values such as justice, respect, integrity, dedication and most importantly empathy. If you want to get home from work and feel life you have made a real difference and perhaps helped others in a less fortunate position than yourself, then this might be the change you looking for.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your Microsoft Word .doc resume and answer a few questions via the online form. If you require more information, call Jeremy King on 03 9426 4888 for a confidential discussion. A full position description is available post application.
PLEASE NOTE – Ideally we would like to get back to all candidates but due to an expected high number of applications, only short listed candidates will be notified.