Desktop Support Analyst
- 3 Month Contract – view to Permanent
- Great CBD location
- Transport hub within touch
Our well known client, who boasts an excellent inner city location and stable work culture. They ready to hire a Level 1+ Desktop Support Analyst for a 3/6 month contract role with the potential to go permanent!
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for providing on-site technical support to a large variety of clients. You will be a confident team orientated person who has excellent documentation and high level verbal communication skills on top of your exceptional customer service.
Key Selection Criteria
Well developed interpersonal skills including:
- Ability to handle technical queries over the telephone;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a technical services team.
- Capacity to communicate effectively to internal clients and liaise with external contractors.
- Well developed written communication skills with experience in preparing fault reports.
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to initiate practical solutions.
- Hands on experience with large VPN networks, network devices, servicing computer desktop, laptops, printers, networks and MS servers.
- Experience and understanding of the MS Domain Structure Active Directory, Printing, Exchange and client tools.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience with network devices, servicing computer desktop, laptops, printers and MS servers.
- Experience and understanding of VPN networks, MS Domain structure, Active Directory, printing, Exchange and client tools.
- Previous experience with Google or GAFE applications
- A commitment to ethos, values and mission of Catholic education.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- MCP or significant progress towards qualification
- Knowledge of Wide Area Networking (WAN)/TCIP, applications software, DHCP and DNS with preferably CCNA or similar.
- Experience with service ticketing systems, Service Now and Heat preferable.
- Experience with Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your resume and answer a few questions via the online form. If you have any questions about the role, please call 9426 4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.